Kaspersky Internet Security 2019
Kaspersky Internet Security is a comprehensive Kaspersky Anti-Virus for universal protection against all Internet threats.
It is the ultimate tool which delivers premium protection against viruses and web threats, safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft. It keeps improving it’s features, protection level since the beginning along with its Kaspersky Anti-Virus product as well as Kaspersky Total Security.
Recently Kaspersky Lab has completed testing a new line of antivirus products for the home. The Technical Release of Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 TR is available for download. Consider the main improvements and changes
What is Technical Release:
- Kaspersky Technical Release (TR) is a fully-ready version of the application that is transferred to the Company’s partners and can be provided to Kaspersky Lab’s clients. After the release of the Technical Release, the preparation of marketing materials for this product is included in the final stage.
It is important to note that before the final release for this version there is no technical support available, unless you have received the distribution directly from technical support.
You can download Kaspersky Internet Security 184.108.40.2068 TR from following link
Change Russian Interface to English Interface
- Install KIS220.127.116.118_ru-RU_full.exe
- Disable Self-Defense. Setting -> Additional -> Self-Defense -> Untick Enable Self Defense
- Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar
- Apply English interface .reg files 32bit en-US Registry / 64bit en-US Registry.
- Restart Kaspersky, Use 45 days activation code for KIS19.
- Enable Self-Defense again
You can also change the Interface temporarily by pressing Shift + F12 .
In the above table if Kaspersky setup of your desired language is not available then you can easily visit Kaspersky Product Homepage where you can download all Kaspersky releases with various editions with all available languages.
Now, let’s have a look on
What’s New in Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 Changelog:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 has the following features:
- The Tools window has been improved. The functions of the program are grouped by category so that you can more conveniently find the desired functionality.
- Improved the Computer Cleanup component.
- Now you can complain about a program that behaves in an undesirable manner.
- Added search and deletion of browser extensions.
- Improved component Program Manager:
- Added a schedule for finding programs and browser extensions.
- Added the ability to exclude programs from analysis by object category.
- The list of ignored programs is moved to a separate window.
- Improved component Update programs:
- Added the ability to search for program updates on a schedule.
- The list of ignored programs is moved to a separate window.
- Improved the work of the Secure Payment component:
- Added the ability to open the site you need in the Protected browser through the program icon in the notification area and from the taskbar.
- Improved feedback forms, with which you can evaluate the quality of the component and create a request to the Support Service.
- Added notification of whether your computer supports hardware virtualization. Also, the status of hardware virtualization is displayed in the component settings window.
- The Parental Control component has been improved:
- When changing the time zone, the counter of the expended time of using the computer, the Internet and programs is reset.
- Similar programs, for example, Internet browsers from different manufacturers, are now controlled as one application.
- The work of the Anti-Banner component has been improved. New Anti-Banner filters have been added, with which you can specify which banners you want to block.
- Improved notification notifications. Notifications that are not critical for program operation are not displayed when you work in office applications, launch the program in full screen mode, view a video or make a video call.
- The Recommended settings window has been improved. Added the Delete potentially infected objects check box and the Detect other programs check box that can be used by hackers to harm the computer and user data.
- Added scripts checking with Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI). AMSI is a standard Microsoft interface that allows you to scan scripts and other objects using Kaspersky Internet Security. The component can only detect and notify the threat, but not handle the threat. The component is available starting with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
- Improved Verification of secure connections. Now you can select actions for sites that have validation errors, and add these sites to exceptions.
- Added the ability to turn off the decryption of EV certificates (Extended Validation).
- The support for Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista is no longer supported.
Kaspersky OEM Trial Key [Full Functionality]
|Edition||Version||Validity||License Key||Proxy Required|
|Kaspersky Internet Security||From 2014 to 2018||91 Days||4CH4C-PPFDT-NFK4B-45R69||No|
|Kaspersky Internet Security + Android||From 2014 to 2018||60 Days||XZBB7-UZFBN-E8GAD-9GZUF||No|
|Kaspersky Internet Security + Android||From 2014 to 2019||45 Days||JAPXZ-9G9EJ-CSUV2-7YQUS||No|
|Kaspersky Internet Security||From 2016 to 2018||40 Days||EBGA8-9F8DN-U4PSA-3S6A8||No|
Trial keys can’t overwrite previous activation while commercial keys can, means Trial keys can only be used either on 1st time clean installation of Kaspersky, or after resetting using KRT (Kaspersky Reset Trial).
Kaspersky Commercial License Keyfile + KRT (Kaspersky Trial Reset)
Currently activation with Keyfile using KRT is not possible with Kaspersky 2019 release since KRT has not updated to fully support it, meanwhile this activation procedure will only work till Kaspersky 2018.
- Pause Kaspersky Internet Security Protection.
- Disable Self-Defense (Setting -> Additional -> Self-Defense -> Untick Enable Self Defense).
- Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar (You can check from task manager if it is still running under Background Processes menu or not, close if still running).
- Download – Extract & open KRT/Kaspersky Trial Reset.
- Click on “Activate” button.
- Now browse & choose the keyfile, open it.
- That’s all. Kaspersky activated.
|KRT_18.104.22.168.exe||22.214.171.124||2012 - 2018||Full functional KRT|
|File Download||License Type||Expiry Date|
|MTP_KIS_2018_EXP_08.10.2018 LIC.lic||184 Days||08.10.2018|